Drop in, we'd love to meet you
Whether you’re visiting for a day, week, month, or longer we’d love to welcome you to our community! If you have CrossFit experience, there’s no need to participate in our initial Bootcamp programs. Feel free to attend whichever General CrossFit class works best for you and your schedule. Before your first class, please follow the link below to complete your waiver and purchase whichever drop-in/membership option works best for you.
Prior to participating in class, please read through our Gym Etiquette info and you’ll be all set. We know not all gyms are alike, so we appreciate you adhering to the policies and procedures at CrossFit Prior Lake.
See you in class!
Need a membership/drop-in purchase at CrossFit Prior Lake? Click below!
If attending CrossFit/Bootcamp Scheduled Class:
- Be on time.
- Respect the coach: Be quiet while the coach is instructing classes (talking, dropping weights, etc.)
- Scaling is smart, not weak. Don’t do something to put your health at risk and always talk with a coach if you have an injury.
- Don’t clean up your equipment until all are done. Cheer them on!
- Clean up your own equipment/mess.
- No dropping empty barbells, kettlebells, or dumbbells
If attending Open Gym
- The class has priority for all equipment if needed.Stay on the lifting platforms or off to the sides.
- Respect the class/coach.
- Don’t be loud or disruptive while a coach is addressing the group.
- Clean up your equipment/mess.